Some of us are creatively blessed. They are so abundantly creative that there is no need to question it. We see it clearly and we sometimes envy on how easy it is for them to think outside of the box. The rest of us who may desire to optimize our creative sense can expand this by uniting our two brain hemispheres through crystal meditation.
The left side of the brain is analytical, sequential and logical, while the right side is intuitive and allows a different route of thinking process that helps find creative answers. “Crystals connect the two hemispheres and harness their powers.” (Crystal Healing, Judy Hall)
The following is a list of crystals that can be used for Mandala Meditation to induce your creativity side.
- Amethyst and Bloodstone: Facilitate the decision-making process, helps to think laterally
- Blue Lace Agate: Counteracts mental stress and encourages mind to expand
- Carnelian: Encourages analytic abilities and sharpens perception. Attuned day dreamers to everyday reality, uniting logic and intuition.
- Clear Quartz: Amplifies thought power and brings about positive solutions
- Green Aventurine: Stimulates creativity and helps you to see alternative possibilities
- Labradorite: Balances rational mind with intuitive wisdom
- Red Jasper or Yellow Jasper: Helps to get to grips with problems directly. Combines organizational abilities with imagination. Red Jasper brings problems to light before they get too big, helps you to find new coping strategies and provides insights into the most difficult situations. Both Red and Yellow Jaspers heighten creativity.
- Rose Quartz: Improves ability to think and brings about mental clarity encouraging your creativity.
- Smoky Quartz: Encourages positive thought and clear insights.
- Sodalite: Essential companion to creative thought. Clarifies perceptions and releases you from bondage to old school of thought, allowing you to assimilate new information and put the insights into practice.
Mandala meditation can be used to induce a state of mind to promote creative solutions to rise to the surface. I will be starting a 2 week journey of Mandala meditation starting next week 11/21/2016 and will share my daily journal with you. Stay tune!